AUC 9.09% 3.6¢ ausgold limited

Every other company transitioning from development to mining...

1. 11,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4636
    Every other company transitioning from development to mining stage manages to get the funds together to make it happen. Why can't AUC? Because you are a non-holder and do not believe in them? I will stick to my experience in exploration and mining and understanding how the transition works. Unless you are a major, already established miner with substantial cash in the bank, you are going to need to source funding from institutions and banks. It is normal and all part of the process. We understand this as investors when we first pour money into a stock. At some stage our holdings will get diluted along the way as this transition takes place. However, at the end of the day a share price rise and re rate with an improving market cap will eventuate as each stage is met and as the company is de risked. One of those stages is the DFS which provides the market and financiers with the numbers to see how viable the project is. This stage should result in a substantial re rate and at least a fair market cap result. Because right now we are incredibly below where we should be considering the Aussie gold price and gold ounces we have. The asset is worth a fortune! 10s of billions of $. Right now, at a $90M market cap it is an absolute bargain in comparison to the KGP asset and growth opportunities. Hopefully the final few days of a horrible low share price, as we close out the financial year, before this stock starts gaining serious traction!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $99.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $149.1K 4.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1155996 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.