ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    of course it is about the bottom line. But before you get to the bottom line you need to have the revenue streams in place (contracts, products, markets, etc). And before you have the revenue streams, you need for there to be a business in place. Today, there are two separate business streams in place, direct, and value added processing /proprietary products. Both are revenue generating. Both likely are profitable. previously, I have commented on this based on the back of the pro forma figures, the Q2 operating cash flow report and the 1/2 year results. In this regard, refer to posts 17155462, 17239452, 17239826, 17280404, 17289034 amongst others.

I already have my own ideas as to their profitability going to F17 which is what this stock is really all about (after all, isn't the market meant to be forward looking rather than backward glazing?). When the investment update comes out, I'll then be able to update my own assessments but suffice for it to be said - AHF through its CDC acquisition has not only secured its future but has all cemented in place the vertically integrated (P2P) "paddock to plate" solution which is significant in its own right and, in time to come, will be significantly accretive to revenue, earnings, and future critical mass.

On 8 April, AHF said the following to the ASX:
    "Soon after completion, the directors expect to release a comprehensive announcement regarding the ways in which the combined CDC and AHF businesses can take advantage of the significant synergies of having a fully vertically integrated operation, particularly focussed on taking high quality dairy products from farm to processing for supply to domestic and international supermarket shelves. The size and flexibility of the CDC processing facility has already proved to be very nimble and adaptable to customer needs and is in a very strong position to achieve growth in high value add products across a wide range of product."

Then, last Wednesday, in response to the China burst, AHF had the following to say:

"Directors are pleased to advise that they see no adverse impact on CDC’s exports to China from the regulatory changes recently announced. AHF and CDC together are well placed to be able to build on this solid base and understanding of the Chinese regulatory framework to grow the Chinese customer base as well as the volume and range of products it exports and to use these skills in developing customers in other Asian markets."

Then, on Friday, AHF had this to say:

"The acquisition represents a transformational transaction for AHF and creates the only ASX-listed vertically integrated dairy company with fully-owned and controlled paddock-to-table-top and supermarket shelf operations. AHF is focused on growing its business by producing a full range of high quality dairy products and delivering them into expanding domestic and international markets. The Company will provide a detailed update to market shortly on its business and growth plans for the combined CDC and AHF business."

All of this suggests that "shortly" (ie: sometime this week through to very early next week) a detailed update will be provided. Nothing's changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.