AUC 2.04% 50.0¢ ausgold limited

Sadly BB some investors suffer genuine hardship if they invest...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Sadly BB some investors suffer genuine hardship if they invest more that they can afford or some are just plain angry their investment hasn’t performed, in this space there are a lot of companies that do disappoint.

I don’t happen to be in any of these categories as i buy the smaller end based on the area they are in, the resource in the ground and basic fundamentals on the company I am researching, in my opinion AUC ticks all the boxes I look at in my 5 to 10 year time frame I allow.

I have been in AUC for about 7 years now and for me, although very slow going right now especially when you look at the underlying value compared to the share price and with little response to the rising gold price, I am still very confident we will have our pay day within the next 18 months, or sooner if we are bought out, nothing changes the fact we have over 3 million ounces valued at over 10 billion dollars, at some stage that will be realised, it certainly has way more potential than a certain graphite stock I have been invested in for a long time now.

In the meantime all we can do is sit back and hope our management team get this to a place where value will be realised, and as far as the poor buggers doing their shirts, have empathy on them, they have a right to express their discontent as much as the “AUCer’s” have to express their contentment, some do it in a functional manner and some do it with frustration and some are shit stirrers that love a response.

This extension should give AUC breathing space now to take advantage of the short term catalysts on the horizon and hopefully we will all be beneficial to what should be a significant rerate!

ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.