AVR 1.14% $21.76 anteris technologies ltd

You miss my point, yes CRs have been done at rising levels, (...

1. 2,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    You miss my point, yes CRs have been done at rising levels, ( though not nearly at levels that support the one billion plus dollars spiel, fact or not) point is this; future CRs absolutely need to follow up at SIGNIFICANTLY higher levels than $24, I would suggest that @$29, in nine months time, after a further input of 30 million dollars, realisations of further milestones, is hardly reflective of the ‘perceived’ value of this company.

That there seems to be a consensus that any amount of dilution is not a issue, it is. The comment by WP that one billion plus offer would not ‘buy’ this company is questionable; where are the offers?, even at a mere, pissy, $30 plus

10% of the company sold at 35 mill, another 10% at $29 (if the options are converted), IF in 9 months time the sp IS not at $29 another CR will be done at similar levels to the last. With the usual ‘give us our options’, that will make a further 20% of the company available to interested parties; total of a potential 40 % ownership of company, bearing in mind that the current options have a lifespan of two years.

WP’s comment that ‘one billion plus’ would not ‘buy’ this company should have been qualified with the comment ‘ That IS after whatever and how many CRs are required in the interim.

As ‘attractive’ as it sounds, the go it alone scenario would indicate that the current IP is not significantly de-risked nor close to a successful completion.

A worthwhile offer, imo, even at that ‘pissy’ $30 plus level, NEEDS to happen; that would suggest that there are ‘actual’ interested parties, that the company is actually ‘worth’ $30 plus and that the IP is indeed sought after and close to completion.

That CRs have been done at rising levels is very comforting, certainly has put the majority of us in the ‘green’, that though does not give myself a sense of complacency or a ‘guarantee’ that further ‘paper’ profits will be multiples of what I presently have.

Imo, not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.76
Change
-0.250(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $422.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.20 $22.20 $21.75 $38.47K 1.751K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27 $21.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.17 4 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.76
  Change
-0.250 ( 1.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.81 $21.81 $21.76 60
Last updated 13.50pm 30/04/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.