3DP 0.00% 6.2¢ pointerra limited

when you define growth like 3DP has, it is tangible proof that...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    when you define growth like 3DP has, it is tangible proof that the buying and selling day to day do not matter.
    When the share price was 4c, I placed a substantial order. That greedy fella Mr. Slattery saw the potential a week or so later too and it was announced he had taken a far larger piece of the pie than I ever could - my order was part filled, but only 10% of that total order. He broke my heart.

Last week, up over 1000% profits, at 2.5c, I topped up again, confident that Pointerra is a company serious about providing a market leading product to a range of industries.

Their acquisition of Airovant shows that they are also willing to:

- Pay for skill, and pay to have the best people working alongside them, and keep them there for prolonged periods of time.
    - Vertically diversify, bringing in new technologies to pair with what is already in place.

Coming from a mostly materials analysis background, I find acquisition difficult to stomach. But I can see with Pointerra (in reflection to another that might have been more challenged, say Envirosuite or Gentrack) they are putting serious thought into making the right moves long term for shareholders.

I predict that I will be forced to reach into my pockets to top up more in the future, this is just getting bigger, better, bolder.
    Last edited by theghostwithin: 07/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $21.94K 341.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35310 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 9 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.