A2M 1.55% $6.99 the a2 milk company limited

Ann: Settlement of Australian Legal Dispute, page-111

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Thanks for the mention Harlan!

The forums really are collaborative efforts, as there have been many posters, over the years, that have posted some very valuable data/ information, articles, entertainments, ( that have kept me sane/made me laugh), opinions, insights, and dare I say, negative opinion/commentary and dire forecasts for the future of A2M.

Many a time, there have been posts that have given us much 'food for thought', and if anything, has sent us back to our research, and has served to cement some of our own beliefs and convictions in our minds. I've always thought that forum life has served many of us so well, and had given us knowledge into the way that market makers operate, and the levels of manipulation of company share prices, that is so evident on the ASX.

Opinions, insights and the like, have been like beacons of light in those early days, when times were looking bleak, dire, and uncertain to some. I really don't think that we can go too far wrong in our investments, when we choose the right trending sectors, and identify the companies that we feel are best placed in the sector, such as A2M in the IF/dairy sector, read the company announcements, read the articles (both positive and negative), and attempt to form a balanced view in our own minds,about what the future may hold for our chosen companies in the sectors, and what the time-frames may be for our investments.

My niece has been holding A2M for over a year now, and is liking the return that she is seeing. My daughter is starting out in the share market, and will be adding A2M to her holdings shortly, as a long term holding, and adding to it over time. She can see what holding A2M has done for us already, and has done some growing up on a2 milk.

Because of the growth and profits that we envision are still to eventuate, I never see it as too late to enter, as the market will always serve up some nice entry points, as we have been seeing lately. I really hope to be able to get back to posting more in this forum next year, as there have been time constraints this year, and I've always been excited for A2M's prospects in 2018 and beyond.

I just like to give acknowledgement to all A2M forum posters (and readers), past and present, and let it be known that your contributions, when used wisely, have led to some very valuable returns. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.99
Change
-0.110(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $5.053B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.10 $7.15 $6.92 $7.476M 1.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3309 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.00 27375 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.00
  Change
-0.110 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.09 $7.11 $6.91 385574
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.