AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

it's interesting reading some of these comments.. I guess it...

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005

it's interesting reading some of these comments.. I guess it hasn't been spoken about for a while, but most long-term holders had clear knowledge of this dispute which has been ongoing for many years and were also very aware this was of course the primary reason that approval was not being given.. you will never receive approval while two companies arguing over a lease claim..

there have been quite a few announcements over the years and a lot of discussion on the topic.. you certainly can't rely on management to keep you updated on anything that might affect the share price in the negative way.. I find Paul to be probably one of the most dishonest directors I've come across, you see this clearly when he is forced to speak in front of his peers, he is a complete mess. he only shows confidence when he is quietly wrapped up surrounded by his yes men doing video interviews with nobody around.

that does not mean that azl will not be an extremely profitable and successful company moving forward which I personally believe it will.
    I also believe that blm approvals will only now be seriously looked at.. hopefully very soon..

I reckon AZL will surprise the market this year.. there is any number of positive announcements in play here that could see this run very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.