AZL 5.56% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Basically what this exaggerator is saying is 3 years ago the Big...

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Basically what this exaggerator is saying is 3 years ago the Big Sandy topic came up at a tribal council meeting, and one guy rubber stamped his disapproval of the project. And in LF's mind that represents 420,000 people, some who don't even know about the project. But because LF says they are against it they have to be.

Navajo Nation fully supports NTEC and the Big Sandy project, I have had correspondence with several Navajo members. LF is not Native American and his words should not be taken as gospel on Native American topics here, the opposite in fact. Even Hualapai no longer voice their opposition to the Big Sandy project. And I know for a fact that zero people turned up to Ivan's seminar at the Hualapai building a couple weeks ago. I anticipate less than 5 people will turn up to his march, in March.

And just on Big Sandy, there is no other sedimentary lithium deposit in the world that has been able to essentially double their grade through beneficiation. Top clay project amongst its peers. But last Brett spoke on it he said it Big Sandy is currently at sub 10k opex and working to get closer to 5k. Prairie is at 2.8k. Whatever magic Brett can whip up to bring that number down will still fall far short of Prairie IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $110.8K 6.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17306 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2495978 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.