ZNC 2.86% 3.6¢ zenith minerals limited

cash backing at higher price thats how Zenith management...

1. 1,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    cash backing at higher price thats how Zenith management operates
    our lithium tenements are 50% explored, we know where is the lithium Rio was teaser ,the bait was JORC resources.
    Cielo 9x2km. That's the Andover pro max
    these projects are partially de-risked, if i was a miner with deep pockets, i will tell zenith shut up and take my money.

Chris Ellison would be drooling over Split rocks and Hayes hill, not far from his mines and processing plant.
    he invested 4.5m in marquee 1m in lord and don't know how much he owns in KM1 zenith is next door so he is definitely watching closely

Gina would be next in line , following Chris Ellison foot steps moving from iron ore to lithium she's been spending big money
    I'd rather her than Chris. she can move in to the area and do some bromance with Chris.
    she should create a hub next to Chris, just to show :'' hi Chris we are here".

3rd would be...due to low offers Zenith management decided to sell Dulcie far north 150,000 ( since there is a miner in the area )
    and we continue our journey single ready to mingle. zenith will drill the hell out of the jungle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $0 12

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29541 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2760 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.