NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ann: Settlement of Legal Claim, page-30

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Now why would I want to support a mob (AMG) who who were happy to dump through levels to get us to this price?

Why would I want to support a mob who made a board tilt, only to fail because they demanded their convertible note in cash as opposed to equity which would have seen them get over the line? If they were serious they would have converted and participated big in every raise to take control....

Why wouldn't I support someone who is happy to keep taking stock instead of wages? Bearing in mind that receivership is definitely not in his best interest.....

Lets be real....Tracy has been filling his boots for years now, and is loaded with stock....Plimer included....

Why would they do this on a shitty little pilot mining operation if there wasn't much more to it?

If I was Tracy and knew the joint was screwed, I would be taking cash for wages wherever I could...

By the end of this year imho the SP will look very different....and Trumps comments towards Iran will only help guide the spec end of the market towards cheap high potential producers and explorers like us....We are quite unique amongst the spec end of the sector

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.