NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Oh dear @specgoldbug how short your memory is - you bang on AMG...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Oh dear @specgoldbug how short your memory is - you bang on AMG as though they are the woes of this smelly garden - recall for a moment (and no I am not beating their drum here just stating an observation of fact) - prior to AMG's involvement SP was 0.001 / 0.002, AMG invested approx $1M (did you??) and had board placements, the SP rose to $0.009, significant increase, and during their time the average SP was higher than the last 12 months SP) - for whatever reason the 2 board directors from AMG resigned and SP returned (with AMG dumping according to the records of transactions at that time) to $0.002 and has not returned since (now there's a super boost in market confidence - NOT!!!!) - there must be a VERY good and compelling reason why 2 directors resign and elect not to take securities for the convertible notes, when you can answer that very question from looking outside of your rose coloured glasses then you may begin to understand.  To answer the question there are a lot of WHYs to ask, DYOR, read the propaganda put out my your bestie and then look for the results of those promises/commitments, therein you may find some very handy insights - another reflection for you to consider "if Dick Tracey and the Professor were receiving cash for their fees would they be investing 100% of their fees back into the company??" - it is pure dilution and they are wanting everyone else to commit real $ to not lose out, what a scheme!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.