ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1675
    Just, I fully concur about some investors being disappointed and others totally pissed off about the share price, but it is what it is and no matter how much people want to vent, it is not going to change things. Only the market can do that, and it will eventually. My time horizon for my LPI investment constitutes years so I am not that concerned about what happens to the price this year. I am more interested in what the market reaction will be when the rubber meets the road in 2019 - financing and offtake agreement(s). In the meantime, given I missed every price dip throughout 2017, I have been adding to my holding and intend to continue purchasing for the remainder of 2018.

In terms of Bobla's post about the Cannacord flash note. Nice find Bobla. I like the quote - "could lead to further ownership consolidation within the JV". If an unrelated party does not make an offer for 49% of the Maricunga project, I fully expect further consolidation amongst current equity holders and I strongly believe that would have substantial LONG TERM benefits for LPI. Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.