CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Thanks,

I couldn't recall payment actually being made and I'm in a poor coverage area so I couldn't get onto Comsec and have a look, but now from your post I can see it has. That clears that portion up.

I still find it odd that they would mention the exact same assets, the exact same statement, in both the announcements being the one made September 23 and the one made at the top of this thread.

Perhaps they were just clarifying what exact assets Vmoto has in the wind up.

However, from a legal perspective, I thought if those assets were already purchased it would have said something like "Vmoto group will retain the assets already purchased with September 2023's payment for acquisition costs of RMB 13.5 million (~A$2.9 million) for Soco Shanghai patents, which includepatents, inventions and designs for various models (TS, TC, CU, CUX, TC-MAX, VS1, CPX, CU mini, TS StreetHunter and TC Wanderer) that the Company currently markets and distributes into international markets"

But it doesn't.. it includes them as an asset being purchased with the 6.5 mill which is why I'm inclined to think this latest agreement supersedes all others.

I'm probably wrong and acknowledge both of your views on it are probably correct. Hope they're not though

Last edited by Mr.Lumin: 29/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.