DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi TB51, thanks for the kind words. I do not set targets after...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi TB51, thanks for the kind words. I do not set targets after all this time in the markets; unless it is a trade.
    They might find a project they can sell for $1B, gold might go to US$15k, the globalist totalitarians might win and we get to eat bugs and own nothing. The future is unknown.

The earlier timing of a discovery would lessen the dilution factor or they may manage to sell off a project, to cut costs and raise ??$M to stave off dilution.

The market gets irrational in both directions so a spike could send this over their high printed September 2022.
    On the upside they hit a big discovery and a big company earns in to prove up economics free carried for DRE. This could add significant value and enable the company to sell their stake and return capital to shareholders while they advance multiple targets.

It seems highly unlikely that they will not discover something else this year given the ground position and tenacity. Early discovery is not the same as a shovel ready DFS stage deposit, yet it can get the market excited. Over the longer term is seems probable that they will discover something meaningful. At what scale and when are the questions we cannot answer right now. A couple of gold discoveries and a hot gold stock market condition would see this stock do really well. Best to lighten up to de-risk the investment once they crack a profit for you - from there you can assess the chance of further upside - or not.

I hope this helps. It reflects the way I see the market in general and the chances for DRE. I would love it if Mangaroon proved up the Ni-Cu-PGE JV, REE's and a decent gold discovery. Now that would be fun if you get my drift.

Cheers, DYOR and GLTAH CW
    I will put up some more gold charts in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.