DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

If I am being very honest, I am probably more angry at me than...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    If I am being very honest, I am probably more angry at me than the company. Compared to most spec WA miners, these guys are saints. I might come in here and rant a little, if it has been a shit day and I am seeing a red ocean. I am unfortunately a charter that doesn't seem to want to follow them, regardless of how obvious this downtrend was. I guess one always wants that announcement against the grain.

I never bothered to learn too much about this patch they announced today, it was an overdue, little loved managerialafterthought, up until Kimberly campaign was a bust, and gold in an uncertain and nervous world has come back into favor.

They work hard, I just want to see the work do the talking. They are in a greenstone belt in Yilgarn, not sluicing gravel, so they are going to want some very thick and wide intercepts with the grams per tonne they are getting, so for that I am more excited about Mangaroon.

Money should flow back into this market towards the end of the year, as bond yields have peaked, blue chips are peaking and that will hopefully lift all worthy ships in this end of the market. Can't see this one heating up until April at the earliest though.
    Last edited by McKhenry: 08/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.