STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Bit of a nothing announcement really. Every shipment there is...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Bit of a nothing announcement really. Every shipment there is some new vague wording about an issue.

Shipment 5: The Wet Concentration Plant (WCP) continues to operate at near-nameplate levels in terms of ore throughput, heavy mineral recoveries and grade of HMC product for periods when two (of the three) Dozer Mining Units are operating.
    Shipment 6: Mining throughput and production was constrained at times due to commissioning-related issues, including equipment failures and plant availability
    Shipment 7: Production rates continued to be constrained during the month, due primarily to low availability of the Dozer Mining Units and mining plant and equipment. These availability issues are being managed with the respective contracting partners with plans in place to resolve. As part of the production ramp up process, the key focus remains on improving equipment and plant availability, enhancing mine and tails deposition planning and increasing mineral recoveries in final product streams at the MSP.

I remember getting shouted down for suggesting that the Q1 report showed they are mining about about half throughput and at the rate they sell HMC there isn't much left over for the MSP. Sounds like they have been experiencing the same issues since they started operating in November.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.