ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I think the current unhappiness on here is that there is some confusion between whats best course of action for the company and whats best for current investors not putting more money in the bank right now, it's not what I would like to see them and it's simply too risky.

I know alot of people are worried about maximum profit, but look at it this way would you rather safely make 10 bags or take a huge risk so we can make 15, either way if BYR is the monster we all think it is, buying now we all make a shit ton of money.

If we raise $5 million now then we can plan a huge campaign and start to definitively prove up the overall project and start moving towards an initial resource estimate, but if we continue on with $500k in the bank we can't do much with that and if we do drill a hole or 2 in the new area and they aren't the best holes, we could well be dreaming of the days we could have raised at 2 cents+.

Dilution is only ever a huge problem when your not creating value for the company, has past rounds of dilution not returned for the company maybe not, but all I care about is will this current round of dilution create value and looking at the current results and sampling I would say it's a defiantly yes.

Now I can see the frustration in that they seem to be doing this before the final results comes in and which doesn't seem fair and I agree it's not, but it is what it is, If you don't move quick in this market and create news flow the share price will inevitably fall, I hope they raise quickly and raise alot we get those next results and we quickly release a plan for the next phase of exploration.
    Last edited by thunder54: 26/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.