VSR 0.00% 1.3¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

Jesus paint me impressed, that guy is an extremely good...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    Jesus paint me impressed, that guy is an extremely good interviewer - knows how to ask the write questions to probe, there's actually quite a bit to unpack from this.

I think I'm even more impressed with MW, comes across as quite a competent and experienced individual.

• Loved his comments about ultimately aiming to be a developer and referencing what he observed in the early days of PLS.. seems to have a vision and the ambition to go with it.

• I'm already aware of the large numbers of pegmatites, but when you listen to it spoken out loud "300 more pegmatites to test" in conjunction with the comments around the sampling of these pegmatites returning high ppm's of Li, it really inspires confidence in future drilling. What are the odds ALL of these pegmatites are baron?

• Comments around having to clear areas and that it could take months to acquire POW's for the best parts of their LCT systems is an important factor to keep in mind, they are eventually going to have to get there - ideally they acquire these POW's concurrently with the preliminary drill campaigns

• Seems as though the spectroscopy work is on track to release before the assays, although it sounds like its going to be cutting it close. The interview was recorded on the 7th and MW states they are hoping for 2 week turnaround for results.

• Personally, I am far more interested in the potential of the Li prospects but after hearing MW's involvement with Yangibana and Mt Weld, my interest may have evened out a little bit - he likely will be able to steer the ship exactly where it needs to go for the REE prospects, hard rock or clay. The mention of 100mt for the clay zone makes these upcoming met work results even more so anticipated.

• The way MW talked about his expectation of a big player coming through and picking up all the REE deposits in the region - he's looking straight at an end goal here IMO, prove up a resource significant enough that some big fish comes along pays you for the value of the resource and saves you most the headaches and risk. Just my bias/interpretation but if that's the line of thinking then the REE's may end up being a means to fast track/advance Ti Tree, should it prove to be something significant.

Solid interview to say the least, thanks for sharing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.312M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $654 50.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1970029 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 774461 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.