VSR 0.00% 1.9¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

There are some takes for me after listening to the CEO.1. Delta...

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    There are some takes for me after listening to the CEO.
    1. Delta have hit productive granite in far deeper drilling campaign in the granite formation compared to the VSR surface to 58m shallow granite TiTree drilling campaign. Delta drill site is along the the same seam as TiTree drill sites. If the TiTree assay report is positive then VSR will find even better results in deeper past 58m in the same area because the CEO stated that older granite (deeper granite than say 58m deep) generally has larger Lithium component than the younger surface to shallow granite rock. Even if the surface area doesn't show high lithium content ppm; it will not stop the deeper drilling program a the results will only get better the deeper you drill into granite.
    2. Paddys Well excellent metallurgical value in the clay formation signify productive formation that is huge 6km x 2km area. Here is the beast that lies beneath: IF THE LEACHING TEST (due out in 2 to 3 week) RESULTS DETERMINE THAT THE CLAY HAS AN IONIC COMPOUND THEN LEACHING IN AMONIUM SULPHATE AT pH 4 WILL SIGNIFICANTLY PROVIDE A 100M TONNE PRODUCTIVE AREA IN CLAY MINING. If the clay is not ionic then he stated they will carry on the drilling program but not in the clay.

So for me, the CEO is a mastermind in geological process and has a master class in both strategy and team to boot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.179M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $16.88K 898.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 193236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 46878
Last updated 15.06pm 03/05/2024 ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.