AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Ann: Severe Weather Affects Operations, page-70

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Thats right Ladies and Gentlemen! Roll Up Roll Up, Take a bag Take a bag. I took a bag home yesterday and it cost me a lot less that it'll cost you today!  Lithium is the new white gasoline and in Serious Demand.

Tesla is under fire Because of the Shortage of   LG and Panasonic 16500  cells  and Orocobre are their suppliers of lithium.

Recent Lithium  supply shortage and bottleneck has crippled output of the tesla model X & S  Crashing the Tesla Stock overnight.

Lithium carbonate pricing in the near future is set for a steep ascent and its going to be a wild ride.

(Opinions expressed in this post consist of no factual or  fundamental  basis and written only for commentary purposes for the entertainment of the readers) i do not believe or agree with the statements made in this post and do not have any financial interest either way. This post was not intended as a ramp or to influence the stock price. Do not take any action in relation to the ideas or thought expressed by the author.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.