ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Seymour Lake Produces High Grade Initial Lithium Concentrate, page-39

1. 1,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Exactly.. it can't stay at 3 cents forever if the company continues to expand it's resources,,, continues to confirm that grades are greater than average/standard, continues to push closer towards JORC and then agreements...
    The underlying valuation of the company will continue to go up under those circumstances, and cappers or short term holders will get demolished by bigger players who see a company worth 100m+ still trading at a 20 to 30m market cap..

The big re-evaluation will come when we finally get a clear understanding of "this is the tonmage we have in the ground, to be mined"...

As with most here, it's not hard to get frustrated that SP goes nowhere on continual good news,,, and can test your patience when you see other companies running... It just requires constant reminding yourself if you are in it for a 20% run (which who doesn't want that anyway), or if you see the big long term picture, and are in it for multibags by being into a mining company while they were still at the exploration stage..

Timeframes of investors plays as much part in trading and SP as just about any other factor, and my feeling is we are mostly supportes by mid to long term investors,, and most of the turnover is from traders only expecting or wanting to be in this stock for a few weeks to ride the pips to a 5 to 10% profit...

ADV demands patience... But many are placing that bet that patience will pay off..

Nuff said from me I think..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $4 31

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29470 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 2294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.