SFG 25.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Pleased with the presentation, when read carefully it explained...

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Pleased with the presentation, when read carefully it explained where the money from the Queensland properties is being used.
    interested to see that production exceeded expectations which is a good indicator for future growth.
    The decreased output for the year reflected the cutback on stocking levels and i wonder is the production cycle impacts on this also,
    that is, we have 1.5 crops per year and even allowing for a staggered stocking dates there must be an amount of inventory that carries over the financial year so every 2nd year is more productive than the 1st.
    Also noted with pleasure the photos of the earth work on the first pond underway, and the simplified process just scrape the first 300mm of dirt and use it to form a bund around the perimeter and that should just about form the pond.
    In the photos we see the convoy of trucks laden with Donga units for the camp but what raised my interest was the canal alongside the road, Is this on the site? I don't believe so because the roadway is sealed and it appears to be irrigation for the crops in the photo but it is certainly an indication of what we can expect to see shortly.
    A few more report updates like this would be welcome and certainly won't harm the share price, and just a fanciful wish that the complimentary box of prawns for shareholders arrives in time for the christmas feasting period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.697K 1.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23558608 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15245981 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.