SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Ann: SFG AGM Presentation, page-22

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I posted my successful investments in the past (a few of which have proof on this very forum) which have rocketed up 20-30x in some situations, you can also consider my 8.60-12 dollar purchases of OXY and very low dollars of OSH before they were bought out. You make one of these trades and you're set for years, you would have been surely running for the hills when oxy was below 10 dollars and oil went negative.

If you want to sway my mind you can post some of your successes with some proof, but it's not hard for me to imagine there are none. You spend an inordinate amount of time posting absolute nonsense on a stock you have no interest at all in. If you do post some concrete evidence that you are some gifted genius investor then I'll market sell my SFG right away.

I listed my reasons why I got into this and I have an amount that's negligible to my overall portfolio even if it were to be marked down to zero. Couldn't care less on your opinion unless you can show something that isn't rambling nonsense, in fact the more you write the more reason I have to inverse you and buy more.
    Last edited by Toaster101: 01/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $752 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 33342461 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1102405 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.