SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Ann: SFG Completes $92.5 Million Equity Raising, page-28

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    More Blah blah blah from Stash and his alter ego's, your time in coming to an end Stash this opportunity is fast running past your negativity for whatever reason you perhaps drag from your past relationship/involvement.
    I'm so impressed with today's market reaction, yes it traded down (as expected) with shareholders having the ability to sell a few shares to fund their SSP and that will continue in the lead up to the closing date (Friday 6th August) which I can totally understand.
    What we can all take as comfort is that there are buyers willing to add/accumulate what will ultimately become and a truly global scale development for Northern Australia which I can tell you the world players in aquaculture are all watching the great thing for SFG shareholders is that one of the global leaders (aka Nissui) have beaten them all to become a significant shareholder and backer of SFG and PSD.
    As a long time shareholder I hope all Directors, management and employees for Seafarms crack open the champagne for a job well done this week but that said the hard work is just starting I and all shareholders look forward to activities commencing on all the sites across Northern Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $486 162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 33121500 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6963707 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.