SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Hi Stash, I am not sure how u r taking this, to start with as a...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi Stash,

I am not sure how u r taking this, to start with as a long time shareholder I am really not happy with company, all the stuff they have done to get to shovel ready, I thought finance would be the easiest, they were talking with NAIF, they had a company looking for finance, they had ex trade minister working on finance part.

I sure had the opportunity to upload my shares when the price was 18c, when after years look at share price.

But saying that for a company this is a game changer, they have money to start work now, they have money and the deal with Canstruct company worth 78 million for five key contracts. Which they have it now, and remember all that advertising for employees make sense.
    Let's not forget Canstruct itself is involved on CR. So theses people have money and they believe in it.

Other thing everyone should understand is spe5.5c is not for everyone, we as sh can only buy 30000 worth, the rest was for high investor on CR.
    if some existing SH choose to offload their share at that low price I think it will be their loss.

now As the CP said company is multi million company no more speculation, it will happened. 2023, prawn will be on shelf if u want to buy it from PSD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.412K 1.364M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 28197782 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1995588 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.