SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Ann: SFG Construction and Cost Update, page-84

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

This photo prompted me to have a browse through an old announcement by SFG, a draft about project sea dragon project description.
    Its 106 pages long but i had a look at the pages showing the layout of the farms and water supply.
    the satellite photo showing the construction of the road mirrors the position of the sea water intake channel and therefore would be the essential first step in providing access for plant and equipment to progress this stage which I see as a greater challenge than digging the ponds.
    When we notice that the announcement that the contract for this work was let to Canstruct earlier this month we see considerable progress being made in a short time, even though early site works usually on any large project seem to move at a slow pace to start.
    We are approaching the "wet" season and while we can expect some concerns regarding progress i can not see a halt to works on site as the head contractors have considerable experience in remote area projects in this region and should have contingencies in place to maintain progres.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $48 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4317067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6821206 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.