SFG 16.7% 0.4¢ seafarms group limited

Ann: SFG Construction MOU, page-47

1. 4,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    The topic of this thread is "Ann: SFG Construction MOU".

I have been interested to watch how some of the various posters slowly digressed from that specific thread topic, to something that diverts attention from the fact that we are very likely to be moving ever closer to the most awaited announcement in SFG's history.

I presume the aim of that "digression tactic" has been to try to minimise the importance of the current status of SFG with its funding arrangement - nothing would upset certain posters more than the significance of an increasing share price. But the simple fact is that you can't "hold back the tide" - and try as you may, you can't stop the tsunami that will push the share price up to a level more reflective of a rerating with the inclusion of Project Sea Dragon into the valuation mix.

Whilst it seems to be an eternity for us longer term shareholders, in fact from a broader perspective the development of Seafarms, from initial creation of an idea to build one of the world's largest single prawn facilities into reality, is quite remarkable. And of course that journey, whilst not quite yet over that highest of all hurdles of funding, has had some considerable challenges along the way. And millions of dollars, many many millions of dollars!
    Of course that highest hurdle is yet to be crossed, but "I'm feeling lucky". I have a feeling that news is just around the next corner, and then I suggest that you hold onto your shares tight - after all we've endured surely it makes sense to make any newbie really pay for all that "blood sweat and tears".
    One day soon we might see a Trading Halt, that could see the next chapter in Seafarm's history about to unfold. Ready, Set, G . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $42 12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 26053310 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1792078 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 353461
Last updated 14.03pm 14/05/2024 ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.