SFG 16.7% 0.4¢ seafarms group limited

"...Call me a cynic or whatever, but my view is that the...

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824

"...Call me a cynic or whatever, but my view is that the likelihood of any significant announcement before that Meeting are probably 0%!!! And thus the likelihood of the share price threatening to move appreciably above 9.0 cents is about NIL!!! You don't need to be Einstein to realise why!!!Therefore I'm of the view that until 20th August is an ideal time to top up your shareholding, certainly not a time to be considering any sale! After 20th August, the likelihood of an announcement, or even an update, will be heightened. And with it the increased likelihood of an increasing share price. Sometimes being a cynic can be financially rewarding, let's see if my theory works this time . . ."

Well its playing out as expected, but to be honest I'm surprised the push below 8.0 cents.

But for those new to SFG don't panic, IMO this blip will passover, once the 20th August meeting is done and all resolutions have been voted on. Since the Board unanimously has recommended each resolution then Nissui will vote in favour of each resolution, and thus each resolution is likely to be passed.

Then perhaps the company will recommence getting funding sorted out, and likely consider providing an update.

Thus for those that would like more shares and have cash, I consider now to be the ideal time to Buy shares. Of course there's risk, but do you believe this project PSD will be developed by SFG or not?

IMO its just a matter of time, and the share price at that time won't be in a rut at mid 7's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.827K 595.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1859132 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6706487 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.