SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

I attended the EGM - questions were tightly moderated and Trahar...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I attended the EGM - questions were tightly moderated and Trahar avoided specific answers.

Here are my notes, in no particular order:

1. The company will not commit to regular updates to the market on progress - they consider this a waste of their time
    2. The company has returned to considering phase one 360 hectares of prawn farms
    3. Phase one will require $280 million - this includes approximately $150 million of capital works that will also support phases two and three
    4. Phase two and three are projected to cost around $145-150 million each - once phase one, two and three are complete, there will be about 1080 hectares of prawn farm
    5. Company is of the view that somewhere around late-August they will be able to announce financial close
    6. This is intended to be a senior debt facility with global banks, and junior debt/bond issue
    7. Nissui has not given an extension of its deadlines in the off-take agreement - or its options on the North Queensland operations. Trahar feels they have been an excellent partner, but will not go into any detail as that is a question for Nissui.
    Last edited by AngryPrawn: typo 29/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.