SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Hi GW,I have to respectfully disagree, I am confident that if...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi GW,

I have to respectfully disagree, I am confident that if this facilty is built and fully operational then shareholders will make a motza.

• I am sure Nissui have completed exhaustive due diligence prior to jumping onboard.

• Previous price of 0.16 when project was at infancy stage, how high beyond that when the project is actually making money?

• Check out WHA, rising to $2.60 at one point with nothing to back the price up except the hype around infant formula sales to China.

• Revenue has increased by 9.1% in the last year, without Seadragon coming online

• NT and WA governments both onboard with the project.

• Possibilty of moving from 1800t per per year to 100000t per year... that is massive!

• Collaboration with CSIRO and JCU which further prove legitamacy

Once in full production mode I am confident of $1+ share price which is conservative.

I read somewhere, sorry, don't remember resource but they quoted in a fews years shares of Seafarm ( if all goes according to plan of course ) to be approx $6.90AUD. I have also read that the price is undervalued at the moment.

I have been out of the market for a while but my first buy back in is with SFG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.672K 1.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 27694789 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16547915 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.