SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

I am a new investor to SFG and have been following it for last...

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I am a new investor to SFG and have been following it for last few months. All I can say is SFG's SP will rise in near future and the magnitude of rise will be similar to one seen in A2 Milk and Lithium miners last year.
    If everything that management has said regarding Project Sea Dragon line up as it should, it could become market darling very soon. At this point there are not many things that could go wrong for SFG but on the other hand if most of the things go right we could see SFG in ASX 200 in near future.
    With prawns and other seafood available from natural sources (Sea and Ocean) depleting at such a fast pace and not getting replaced with new ones, I wouldn't be surprised if we run out of Sea Food from these sources by end of next decade. On top of that you hear news about diseases found in imported prawns etc. Population is rising in Asian countries along with rise in middle class who can afford to have seafood on their plate. These are few of the reasons why Nissui has done a deal with SFG this early while SFG is still in development phase of Project Sea Dragon. This puts SFG in prime position in sea food market. Could eventually be a TO target.

Just my opinion and thoughts

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 17973437 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 337344 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.