SFG 16.7% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Ann: SFG Primstar Offtake Agreement, page-92

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi Longreach,

Just wondering if u could do us a favor. Dont worry about Stash he has his own world.
    I have been trying to Contact Harley and everytime I had he seem to b on something or meeting. Because of the current situation I have been swamped with extra work involving looking after kids and wasnt sure if I could have the right time when he calls me back so havent left any message. But he does call back or has been calling back once u leave ur no.
    would you have time to contact Harley and asked few questions.
    Thats if u have time his no. Is 08 9216 5200
    general question should b whats happening with the current situation. Whether they have a contact or have a lobby in a gov to push for funding. Whether Stash or anyone else like it or not this could b the right time to push for funding as lots of sector are loosing or going to loose business. And gov is forced to come up with stimulas packages just to retain businesses. Airline industry just got some funding so that they can survive. And Yes Stash gov do used the TAX PAYER money so that busineess can employ more people.
    PSD is good if they can get fund so few hundread people can get a job at this tough time.
    and if u do make a phone call let us know what he says I guess..thank u in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.316K 486.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 20933081 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15845640 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.