SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Ann: SFG Project Sea Dragon Review Update, page-115

1. 2,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    I actually chased him up through the search on his name and then posted a message there where he was active. He said "bottom of the draw" stock......

I have been critical of the sfg goings on in the past as I could/can not understand what's so difficult about a prawn farm. They have the pilot farm they know what to do. I have had the feeling that they were too much of a "look at me in my suit" crowd flying around the country instead of driving earth moving equipment. How can there be 22 people in the darwin office. Doing what???How many offices do we have anyway.

why dont we start with a size that we can afford?
    why do we need a jetty with waterinletpipes. What's wrong with a barge anchored out further with a pump and a floating pipe to shore. (At least until we r up and running). Why is it so difficult to install a few quick freezers somewhere to freeze the prawns. We can do all the fancy stuff later.
    I know, easy talk but even I could have done better.
    why did I not sell? Because my investmentphilosofy is buy and dont sell. Let the odd company go broke so you dont miss out on the eventual upswing of the surviving ones. I've got 2m shares at 6 cents each. I can afford to loose it but we ve come soooo far now.

It sounds like this new guy has his feet on the ground. I hope his conclusion leaves some sunlight at the end of the tunnel. End of jan we know more.

surely Trahar and Jan Cameron do have financial insight that they never gave us. If they have and if they have not shared that, there we go again......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.445K 815K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 162000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6963707 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.