SFG 50.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

As I believe it, the staff of approximately 20-25 people in...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152

As I believe it, the staff of approximately 20-25 people in Darwinoffice has been told their services are not required January onwards 2022.

News of this magnitude surely requires ASX update, nothing as yetfrom Seafarms. Most construction on PSD has been put on hold for theforeseeable future. Word is 12-18 months until new program and size of projectis formulated.

The WA boarder restrictions have not help logistics of transportand personnel movements. There is not direct road from Darwin to Legune,everything has to travel to Kununurra first, then back over the border.

Seafarms maybe looking to scale back the size of operations andeven other location sites.

I wonder who has been selling into the sheeples of the 3-centbottom brigade, or is that insiders trying to pump on here to sell out beforethe AGM.

This is poor communication from an ASX company, business criticalinformation for shareholders that believe that a great update is coming whenthe business has scaled back operations plan.

GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.478K 3.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 27411056 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1186210 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.