SFG 16.7% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

I agree Netraam, SFG must be getting very close with the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    I agree Netraam, SFG must be getting very close with the funding, especially as it refers to:

"...The binding framework agreement formalises key commercial matters, governance of the management process, and importantly locks in pricing for an initial package of construction works.
    The agreement was finalised after agreement was reached on pricing and terms for the initial package of works, which involves five key contracts totalling approximately A$78 million. The value of this work is within Project Sea Dragon’s budget and, subject to funding, will allow construction activities to commence at its Grow Out Facility in Legune during this dry season (2021). The contract structure and pricing reduces price risk within the key construction packages and reduces the contingency required for the initial works at Legune...."

Finalisation of funding with banks on mega-projects, of which Stage 1a is part of, usually is very concerned with cost estimation of the various components, and as we all know Project Sea Dragon is very complex due to substantial geographic spread, and a variety of capital expenses from digging ponds, through to purchase of capital items, notwithstanding the componentry is nothing compared with what might be found in say a chemical plant.

It might still be a bit longer knowing what bank credit processes can involve, but I wouldn't be selling shares at this stage. And yes Luke, I'm sure the company is also looking at the options due to expire mid-July (they might actually get in the money!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.526K 944.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 53969342 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12360916 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.