OAU 9.09% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Ann: SFR: Acquisition of Interest in Red Bore Copper Project, page-58

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154

Thanks pfuzzy, I'm an old bugger and not great when it comes to computers.
    I was just talking to my son, so he put me right.

Cheers Dabru

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2616/2616856-1f5e580e93ba947f97f62027fe991650.jpg

31 Jan 2011Part of First Qtr Activity & Cashflow Report, 31 Dec 2010Red Bore Induced Polarisation (IP) TargetsAn induced polarisation (IP) geophysical survey, together with a detailed follow up infill survey hasbeen carried out over the Red Bore project. The IP surveys were designed to identify disseminatedand massive sulphide mineralisation. Results from this work have defined four anomalous areas.These include chargeable anomalism along the south eastern spine of the tenement whereThundelarra drilling has previously identified conductive black shales of the Karalundi Formation.Importantly, a second anomaly has been identified at the Red Bore prospect, where Thundelarra’sdrilling has confirmed the chargeable source as chalcopyrite dominated sulphide mineralisation.The other two anomalies, named IP1 and IP2 are located north and north east of the Red Boreprospect and are discrete and intense chargeable anomalies considered to be prospective for coppergold sulphide mineralisation.The source of the anomalism is not apparent on surface as bedrock is obscured by recent cover,however gravity data indicates the IP anomalies lie within a corridor of Narracoota Volcanics and thatthe IP features flank gravity highs in a similar position to the Red Bore prospect mineralisation.A 3D block image of the IP anomalies and drillhole TRBC035, together with the magneticsusceptibility model, are shown below.Red Bore IP Anomalies and drillhole TRBC035 (3D block Image ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $694.0K 126.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 22387699 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33964578 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.