HXG 0.00% 1.1¢ hexagon energy materials limited

I agree. Marketing this will be very important.. On the MD side...

1. 550 Posts.
    I agree. Marketing this will be very important.. On the MD side have not heard anything so suspect it is just rumours at this point.

I think if the shareprice does not go up around JORC then questions around the board (not just MD) have to be asked including whether a more appropriate representation would make more sense. From what I can see it looks to be shaping up to be a reasonable resource and it is the boards including MD's responsibility to market this successfully. I know the market is general is under pressure but companies that have strong marketing teams and a good resource are still being relatively rewarded. This is definitely not the case with LMB.

From last years Annual Report Renumeration report, Richard Trevillion was paided $549,674 in total renumeration. So of it was stated as "special". However, for this type of money in a small cap I expect a very strong positive performance. Given this year dismal share price performance if the share price is not at least at a premium to the 20c placement last year I would expect no bonus or incentives for any of them and really shareholders should then ask some hard questions at the Annual Meeting.

I really hope it doesn't get to this and the current board can bring this share back to life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.642M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 561309 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 142000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.