ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    You still attributing this to PP when it was Black Italian and he got it from a Gary Jeffery podcast?
    The reality is it isn't twinning Dempsey at all and the probability is that the upper zones will be commercial however the bigger play is still to come.
    Of course people can listen to a known troll who only posts when people question the results or they can listen to a GEO who has been in the game for 48 years . See his comments below vs your posts saying it was rubbish when .4 of a cents. So punters could have made 4 or 5 times their money or they could have listened to you. I wonder which shows the most promise, is more realistic and is stated without an agenda to deceive? So far your track record is terrible.

Untitled.png

Drilling the next 4,200 feet of gas saturated sediments with 11 or more mapped potential reservoir intervals in one well, is one of the most exciting undertakings in my 48 year career. Opportunities like this are few and far between in the oil and gas industry and I am confident we have much to look forward to as we drill ahead to total depth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.