XST 0.00% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

Today should have been very positive - IMO the announcement was...

1. 4,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1807
    Today should have been very positive - IMO the announcement was very good, and the initial reaction reflected that view. But trading turned very quickly, and we were back to the starting price within a reasonably short time.
    It was clear to me that the trading momentum for XST had swung notwithstanding the positive announcement because XST has been primarily controlled by traders independent from the relative value to that of the JV partner SGC. (As has been discussed at length by many there should be a roughly 2:1 Mkt Cap SGC:XST). When I realised that the near 1:1 ratio (cf the more theoretically correct 2:1 ratio) it was a sign that perhaps traders had changed sentiment, and so whilst not planning to at the initial receipt of today's announcement, I finally decided to sell my XST holdings, and bought additional SGC shares. As it turned out SGC share price also got hit soon after, so whether my decision was a good one is yet to be played out.
    My view remains positive for likely Borba commercial gas at least for this first Kione zone, the transmissivity and size of that reservoir will become known only after flow testing after hole completion.

The correlation of the interpreted first gas zone to the anticipated Zone 1of the IE is positive, as it suggests that the anticipated Zones 2 - 11 (or maybe 14?) gives a lot of confidence for the drilling towards TD.
    I'm not a shareholder of XST now, but I remain a strong supporter of this Borba drilling, as a shareholder of SGC. Therefore I sincerely wish XST share price moves up over the coming weeks.

Good luck to us all - and get ready for the next TH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2419123 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 155000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.