SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

SYDNEY. enjoy reading your posts. Back in the day, Nido did the...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    SYDNEY. enjoy reading your posts. Back in the day, Nido did the work in a professional manner without cutting corners which is why they became an ASX 200 company which a market cap >$600 M. Multiple 2D and 3D seismic programs, the seabed coring and of course the cherry on top was the D&M basin resource report that showed billions of barrels of potential. I did some research to answer the question what happened next and concluded if Nido didn’t have bad luck they would have no luck at all. They released the Degoyler and McNaughton multi billion barrel resource report in May 2008, the market went wild, the share price went ballistic everyone was smiling and investors congratulating themselves, wondering what color of Ferrari they would buy then the black swan took a dump on the stock, Lehman brothers firm went down in July 2008 and filed for bankruptcy in Sept 2008 and the rest is history. The GFC killed this stock for sure My point of telling this dreadful story is that the Palawan basin story has never been properly told or the basin properly explored. Ms Kendrick must be so excited to be able to tell the story a second time without the GFC hanging over her head. Go girl!The Captain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.587M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $59.70K 14.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 29956613 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1992623 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.