Ann: SGHL acknowledges Nexus Energy shareholder vote, page-10

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    lordolean,

the company is not worth anything now simply because our management allegedly mis-managed us royally...a few years ago this dog was worth upwards of a billion dollar (Australian dollar and Zimbabwean)... and then the value started dwindling to a level where it was worth around 5c when the great Mr Stokes offered us 2c a pop... the shareholders knew that knocking back the 2c offer would put this into VA but rather than take that 2c offer it was challenged by a great team of fighters and the Seven management is now feeling the pinch...

This is a unique case in Australian stock market history and I would suggest every small investor to make themselves aware of this fight even if they are not holders of NXS or Seven simply because this can happen to any company and the outcome of this legal battle is going to cause a major shake-up in the way the big boys will be treating us "mushrooms" in the coming days...

All of corporate Australia must be wishing that the retail investors lose because if we win here, it is going to start a revolution not seen before....

Most of us have got over the fact that we lost big here and now the fight is to prove a point that should help us all in the future... if you are a retail investor, I hope you too pray for us as we all are in this together in one way or the other....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.