What I haven't been able to work out, or find it very hard to...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    What I haven't been able to work out, or find it very hard to get my head around to here, is as to how a company which was a $1billion dollar company not so very long, can all of a sudden become worth zero dollars and full of debts.

Now, one could be forgiven that the Directors of the company, any Director worth it's salt IMHO, would have seen that coming a while ago and put the brakes on before falling over the cliff.

What I can't also work out, is as to why the Directors refused to accept an offer for our shares far greater than the last one on the grounds that it didn't show or represent our true value, or better still keeping us on the dark about it, and then recommending us that we should accept a smaller offer of just two (2) cents.

That is why, IMO, someone has to answer questions. For, if you don't force them to do so, small shareholders, mums and dads, and retail investors, in the future will always be treated with contempt knowing that they will be able to get away with anything that will be put in front of us.

And don't forget that, while these Directors have been paid quite handsomely, and never lost anything, we, the retail investors are now looking at the pointy end of the gun barrel.

There has to be a time IMO that investors will have to start saying Enough Is Enough. And IMO this is as good a time as any, as retail investors have been very acceptable and copping it on the chin for far too long now.

As they say, better sooner rather than later!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$37.32
Change
-0.290(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.09 $37.32 $36.74 $9.975M 268.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 456 $37.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$37.32 359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.