Ann: SGHL acknowledges Nexus Energy shareholder vote, page-18

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(I am wondering what a "win" is in this case? presumably striking out of the Seven bid to take control then followed by...what?

I imagine the liquidation situation doesn't change just that the assets might be re-offered. But presumably that will result in lower bids than last time as the oil price has collapsed.

Please enlighten me.... )""

I will have a go at enlightening you, if I may.

1) If so, and if it happens that we win, it would at least bring in to the open what some Directors can get up to, and get away with and, maybe, (Note that I have said MAYBE), the Regulators will be forced to be doing something about it and held them accountable. It might just be that they will get hit on the back of the hand with a feather, nevertheless, they will get exposed if that was the case. After all, how long is a piece of string. Hong for can the Mums and Dads continue to get ripped off by some unscrupulous people that are even prepared to sell their Mather for a quid.??

2) If we win (Note that I said IF), someone will loose, and we all know who that one is....don't we.??? What a day that would be. GO ON.....MAKE MY DAY.!!!

3) It will cost a lot of money to the Seven Group. More than what it cost them to date already. That would be a very good result for us poor NXS investors who already know what a big loss really means by trying to be bullied into having to walk away with a big fat zero.

4) It would cost SVW a hell of a lot more money in having to wait for a while longer and having to pay for all of the extra Legal Costs, let alone the exorbitant fees that the Administrator is and has been charging up to now, only to having to go out and buy them in an open market. Yes they might still end up getting them, but, in the end, AT WHAT PRICE and AT WHAT COST.??

5) Yes we will loose. But SVW, and possibly DV and KS, will loose too. Equality, at times, can go a long way.

In the meantime, the saga will continue on, the Media will continue to have a feast in exposing what can go on behind the curtain of the Corporation World, and maybe the Judge will end up taking notice of all that while criticising and directing ASIC that it has to do something about rectifying all the problems that they have created in taking the "Pontious Pilate" attitude for far too long.

Most importantly though, Stokes, DV, and the Seven Group, will not get their own ways of bullying people around.

"Take this, or nothing", ( 2 cents or nothing), is a very good form/way of bullying IMO....IS IT NOT.???

And that was simply the attitude coming out from the Seven Group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.