WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Ann: SGQ: Thick Nickel-Copper Sulphides Intersected Down-Plunge, page-8

1. 8,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879

Hi there Loc - i got completely TARRED last night on bundy and cough syrup so soz for my spelling and grammer

that will depend on a number of factors - the actual dimensions of each lode, the proximity in space to each other (eg if they can be bulked out or have to be mined selectively) the recoverable metal content and/or metallurgy (including deleterious elements such as arsenic), the geotechnical properties of the host rock, the depth from surface, groundwater issues (to name a few) - contributing factors to the economics.

It could be, as mainholm (bless his cotton socks) suggested that regardless of the grades these are too scattered and discontinuous to be economic- but it's impossible to tell at this stage.

SGQ could actually shoot themselves in the foot, like BRB did by committing to drilling the deposit out (which cost shareholders dearly by dilution) - it may not stack up, or stack up as well as initially perceived at this stage. Sometimes it works the other way, like SIR, where full value would be extracted by taking it through to feasibility. Market perception plays a role.

you see, ore deposits are like lingerie - sometimes its better to keep things left to the imagination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.