A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Ann: SGX-ST Quarterly Financial Statements - Q3FY2019, page-9

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    he's back!

Where have you been old mate ... tough to watch the SP recovering after you sold out huh. You finally have a bit of breathing space after the exhausting effort of trying to keep the spirits up over at GXY? And now there is a bounce over there you've come straight here again, to remind us how tight finances are, again!
    Thing is, we know. Things are tight, but then again Li pricing may be bottoming. Increasing the resource size is being done for a reason, Fines circuit due 2H19, JV in downstream processing, new offtake and I expect new CFO working on refinancing, all if well timed, will mean we'll survive just fine before returning our SP to fair value.

I visit the GXY threads, and have bought and sold, but I reckon its overvalued, low recovery, poor quality, unprofitable, shipping minimal product and have management unsure of what to do with their money on 3 rubbish assets ... but I don't try and depress holders by pointing out all the flaws in their investment, especially not when they are down, nor when they are enjoying the moment of recovery. Likewise on PLS or AJM. AVZ I point out a few flaws, but only because I own, and reckon management is rubbish

Are you seriously that bitter about selling out of A40 that you can't stand for it to go up because you are not on board anymore?! I know the psychology, as I feel the same with sold shares, but I just don't act on it. Out of respect for shareholders I move on.
    Recent news such as the JV announcement, the AFR articles re potential TO target, record production and shipping, resource extension, and a SP bounce must have kept you awake at night huh

We don't base every single decision on the current financials, but on the current financials in combination with the trending increase in return from mining. I've got some shares in the drawer with rock solid financials for which I get a healthy dividend.
    I'm here for the potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.