HRZ 7.32% 4.4¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: Shallow Clay Rare Earth Results, page-20

1. 11,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4850
    Been saying the same thing for months, Management dropped the ball completely mid last year. I was happy with my investment holding value around 12c while we progressed towards mining both our silver and gold assets, getting studies done and infill drilling etc. Management out of nowhere decided to change the goal posts of gradual progress, funded by divesting and toll milling. They made the mistake of all mistakes raising capital at the ultimate low point in tax sell season. At the same time this destroyed their entire narrative of self funding exploration via these other funding options when they went to the market for cash. Now we are left with investors disappearing on mass, trust gone in management and a share price in constant depreciation and to top it all off, hardly any news!!! I hope every investor who still believes in this company is sending management emails having an absolute rocket at their current approach to the company and overall decision making in recent times!!! Not good enough. Add in the divestment of KWR at the lows too when we could have gained another 5 mil selling previously.
    Last edited by coto: 04/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $49.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $8.234K 193.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 108134 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.