KTA 7.14% 1.3¢ krakatoa resources limited

Ann: Shallow Gold Targets Outlined - Britannia Mine,Turon Project, page-11

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I'll toss in my tuppence worth on this idle speculation and declare that Colin Locke is unlikely to move to a capital raise until he has all his ducks in a row. So he is going to get as much information as possible into the public domain :
    • Announcement on 9th June - DGPR results solidify Sugarloaf as a Drill Ready Target - so this was the first step to identify that there was serious potential at Sugarloaf and it was just begging for drilling.
    • Announcement on 22 June - Shallow gold targets outlined : Britannia Mine, Turon Project - again some definite targets with tantalizing historic activity with further potential. Again the big hint that there is the prospect of significant gold bearing rock just waiting to be unearthed
    • Announcement to come which cannot be all that far away on DGPR results from Bell Valley. What drill ready targets will be identified there that seem to be very compelling and waiting for a drill to reveal their riches.
    No doubt it will become such an array of drill ready targets that it will be difficult at first to make a choice. But I am sure Colin Locke will hone in on what appears to be the most attractive from the point of view of ease of drilling and that which could produce stunning results and therefore push the share price along. Then we could be looking at a move to do a CR in order to carry out more extensive drilling work which would lead to mining. I think the Bell Valley results could be out this week or early next week. All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.609M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $16.74K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 899654 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 337941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KTA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.