DRE 11.1% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Solid high grade gold hits! If they keep chasing those...

1. 11,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    Solid high grade gold hits! If they keep chasing those mineralised trends, this could end up being a decent deposit and definitely viable and economic at current AUD gold prices. Generally, the market loves news like this with shallow, high-grade gold, plus silver! Strangely enough, not for DRE, the lack of share price action continues. Some entity has this stock by the you know what! A combination of investors taking losses in tax sell time and an entity trying to cap this for some reason? Perhaps a low-ball capital raise price? The tide will eventually turn for DRE but it is a difficult period for investors. I just hope management can hold off on any capital raise until the stock begins a reversal. IMO it wont be before the end of June because there will always be people needing to take a tax loss. I have my fingers crossed things pick up in the new financial year. Management are doing all they can with workflow and exploration on key buoyant commodities to change the situation (so we cant fault them) but unfortunately for reasons out of our control, forces are against them (& us).
    Last edited by coto: 23/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $583.3K 21.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2220361 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1472949 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.