PSL 0.00% 2.2¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Shallow high-grade gold results returned - Grace Project, page-35

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

I agree with the poor communication from management . We know what they have done and are planning to do (sort of) but not what they’re thinking. They were after biggest bang for the buck with this previous program but these few hole results aren’t going to get too many excited.

Management have skin in the game and they payed to play, not free issue so I believe there trying their best, but is it good enough? Im annoyed that when they raised capital to expand the drill program it actually got smaller. I’m here for the big discovery and not putting some rc hole into the top of the south east anomaly at grace was disappointing. Not drilling and confirming high grade rab results to add to the resource was disappointing. Drilling only 1500m after waiting for years I thought was strange but I thought management knows a lot more than me.

I’m still holding in the belief we have something big that hasn’t been drilled into yet. Prob should have got out earlier but will hold hoping management can pull out something magical.

They’re surely going to have to do some media to attract capital for the next program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.