PSL 19.1% 2.5¢ paterson resources ltd

I certainly agree that it's misleading to write "High Grade"...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I certainly agree that it's misleading to write "High Grade" results for announcements like this, but every explorer does the same thing so it's on you to interpret that how you will, the amount of times I've seen "BONANZA GRADES" with announcements that are average at best, it's part of the game.

I'm not pretending to be an expert in this field, but from what I understand the purpose of this drill program was solely to prove that their test work and historical data wasn't BS and there is actually gold down there, and they believe this is sufficient evidence that there is. To suggest that they should have hit legitimately high grades with only 6 holes in their first program is a fairy tale, you should buy a lottery ticket if that's your mindset.

That fact that they have enough evidence to expand the program means this drill was a success IMO, we'll see what comes of it. I think people's frustration with the lack of progress is mainly what's fueling this anger, and that's totally fair IMO.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.004(19.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $11.83K 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65910 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.